Strong communication and customer service skills required. Managing reservations, checking in participants, retail sales, and providing exceptional guest service are the main functions of this position. We want you to help our guests have an adventure experience to remember! For more positions details, please see detailed description below.
Qualified candidates will have the skills and desire to:
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests and potential guests, whether by phone, email, or in-person
- Represent the Charleston Zip Line Adventures brand by playing an active role in helping to create a high quality adventure experience for our guests
- Work in an environment where multi-tasking is mandatory and efficiency is valued and most importantly- a positive attitude!
- Providing information to and answering questions for potential guests
- Actively and persuasively selling Charleston Zip Line adventures to callers, and facilitating the reservation process
- Greeting guests and checking them in for their scheduled tours
- Ensuring all guests meet Charleston Zip Line Adventures participant requirements (the ability to tactfully handle situations where guests do not meet participant requirements is a must!)
- Operating Point of Sale (retail) and photo sales systems to help guests quickly make purchases
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of all guest areas, including the retail gift shop, check-in areas, and restrooms
Applicants with experience in customer service, sales, and/or reservations will be given
priority. Reliable transportation and a flexible schedule are required.