Come CLIMB with us on our outdoor climbing wall! Charleston Zipline Adventures is set on 10 acres of forest in Awendaw, South Carolina located just 15 miles from Historic Downtown Charleston. And although we are known for our zipline adventures, we also offer amazing climbs. Our wall is 60 feet tall, so it’s officially the tallest climbing wall in the Lowcountry AND the only climbing wall on this side of the Ravenel Bridge. It’s an entirely different experience that’s perfect for those seeking a pure adrenaline rush. But our climbing wall symbolizes so much more than that, too. Climbing not only produces physical rewards but also challenges you to grow. Your confidence, problem solving, perseverance, determination, and analytical thinking could benefit significantly just by venturing up our climbing wall, which we think are all important to living a successful and meaningful life. And because there are so many positives that come from this experience, we wanted to make sure everyone could enjoy it. That’s why the wall was designed to have three different sections varying in difficulty. Now, three people of varying experiences can be climbing at one time. This is the perfect adventure for both beginner and advanced climbers!
Our wall works on an automatic belay system that is constantly monitored by one of our staff members. We strive to provide an experience that is enjoyable and rewarding as well as adhering to the strict safety standards.
The climbing wall is available as an add-on to your zipping experience or on its own. That way you can get the most of your adventure here with us at Charleston Zipline Adventures. Also, our wall is conveniently located on the tower that begins the Zipline Canopy Tour and near the picnic area that overlooks the Koala Kid Zip, which makes it perfect if your family is enjoying several attractions at once. Come challenge yourself and enjoy some time climbing!
Advanced Reservations Required
- Must be a minimum of 5 years of age and weigh at least 40 lbs and no more than 250lbs.
- All participants must submit a release of liability/acknowledgement of risk/participant agreement before starting the any of our activities.
- For participants under 18 years of age, online liability waiver must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian prior to participation. Link to waiver will be sent in the confirmation email.
- Close Toed shoes required-no flip flops, no sandals!
- Please review our Participant Requirements & Policies in the FAQ section prior to booking
- Reference our blog on “Things to Remember Before Zipping With Us” for those little details that you'll need for your zipping adventure
- IF YOU DON’T SEE A TOUR TIME THAT SUITS YOUR NEEDS WHEN SEARCHING OUR ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM, PLEASE CALL US AT 843-928-3947. We may still have availability when you book by phone.
- Have questions? We have answers! Check out our FAQs.